2020 Annual Meeting Information
2020 Annual Player Fee Meeting Documents
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an open meeting to cover general business and is typically held in May each year.
The 2020 Annual General Meeting will be held on at the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center in the . (17620 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188).
If you have any questions about the Annual General Meeting, please contact Keli Bitow at 253.944.1608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Annual General Meeting Documents
Association Annual Report Upload
**Please provide reports by
Important Dates for Board Nominations
- 60 Days prior to AGM, Nominating Committee shall notify nominees
- 45 Days Nominees must submit a nomination packet- resume, statement of function and written acceptance to office
- 45 Days Nomination Committee shall publish the list and nomination packets of candidates for election at least 45 days before AGM
- No later than 30 days prior to AGM Member Associations may propose alternate names of candidates for open positions on the Board
- No later than 20 days prior to AGM Nominating Committee shall publish the name of additional candidates by the Member Associations
Board Member Nomination Information
The WA Youth Soccer Board of Directors Nominating Committee is beginning the nomination process for the 2020 Board of Directors election to be held at the AGM on . Please see the Board Member Nominating Criteria below for more information on the duties and commitment required of board members. If you have any questions, or a suggested nominee, please contact Terry Fisher at Terry@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
Board Nomination Packets: