2021 Annual Meeting Information
The Annual Player Fee Meeting (APFM) is an open meeting, typically held in January, in which we review our organization’s budget.
The 2021 Annual Player Fee Meeting will be held on January 23, 2021.
Virtual – Go to Webinar
8:30 AM – Budget
9:00 AM – Meeting
Please register for 2022 Annual Player Fee Meeting (APFM) on Jan 15, 2022 8:30 AM PST at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have any questions about the Annual Player Fee Meeting, please contact Keli Bitow at 253.944.1608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held virtually on May 15, 2021 at 9am.
Registration link to be provided soon.
If you have any questions about the Annual General Meeting, please contact Keli Bitow at 253.944.1608 or email@example.com.
2021 Annual General Meeting Documents
Important Dates for Board Nominations
- 60 Days prior to AGM, Nominating Committee shall notify nominees
- 45 Days Nominees must submit a nomination packet- resume, statement of function and written acceptance to office
- 45 Days Nomination Committee shall publish the list and nomination packets of candidates for election at least 45 days before AGM
- No later than 30 days prior to AGM Member Associations may propose alternate names of candidates for open positions on the Board
- No later than 20 days prior to AGM Nominating Committee shall publish the name of additional candidates by the Member Associations
Board Member Nomination Information
The WA Youth Soccer Board of Directors Nominating Committee is beginning the nomination process for the 2020 Board of Directors election to be held at the AGM on . Please see the Board Member Nominating Criteria below for more information on the duties and commitment required of board members. If you have any questions, or a suggested nominee, please contact Terry Fisher at Terry@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
New Board Nominations
Re-Election Board Nominations: