2020 Annual Meeting Information
The 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held on May 16, 2020.
A link to the GoToWebinar recording of the virtual 2020 AGM is available on request.
If you have any questions about the Annual General Meeting, please contact Keli Bitow at 253.944.1608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Annual General Meeting Documents
Association Annual Report Upload
**Please provide reports by
Important Dates for Board Nominations
- 60 Days prior to AGM, Nominating Committee shall notify nominees
- 45 Days Nominees must submit a nomination packet- resume, statement of function and written acceptance to office
- 45 Days Nomination Committee shall publish the list and nomination packets of candidates for election at least 45 days before AGM
- No later than 30 days prior to AGM Member Associations may propose alternate names of candidates for open positions on the Board
- No later than 20 days prior to AGM Nominating Committee shall publish the name of additional candidates by the Member Associations
Board Member Nomination Information
The WA Youth Soccer Board of Directors Nominating Committee is beginning the nomination process for the 2020 Board of Directors election to be held at the AGM on . Please see the Board Member Nominating Criteria below for more information on the duties and commitment required of board members. If you have any questions, or a suggested nominee, please contact Terry Fisher at Terry@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org.
Board Nomination Packets:
The Annual Player Fee Meeting (APFM) is an open meeting, typically held in January, in which we review our organization’s budget.
The 2020 Annual Player Fee Meeting will be held on January 25, 2020.
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
17620 International Blvd. Seattle, Washington 98188
Breakfast: 8:00 AM
Meeting Begins: 9:00 AM
If you have any questions about the Annual Player Fee Meeting, please contact Keli Bitow at 253.944.1608 or email@example.com.