• Experience: Learn how to coach, teach, instruct, adapt, collaborate and think creatively. Though this course is soccer specific, its benefits reach far beyond soccer.
• Growth: Are you a current player? Deepen your understanding and confidence by seeing the game through the lens of a coach. Your game will improve in doing so.
• Opportunity: Get a jumpstart on the Coaching License Pathway. Coaching is flexible and is a great standalone career or addition to your current job. Grassroots soccer is the foundation of better coaches and better coaches = better players, regardless of which path they eventually choose to take in their soccer career.
• Relationships: Meet others who value and want to build a bridge to the next generation. Learn new ideas and proven ways to reach our youth.
Course Instructor: Erin Redwine
Erin Redwine grew up playing soccer in WA state. She played collegiate soccer at the University of Montana and Seattle Pacific University, where she graduated with academic honors. Erin went on to play for the Seattle Sounders Women for six seasons while earning her United States Soccer Federation D, C, B and A Licenses.
Since 2002, Erin has coached youth, college, and semi pro soccer in WA state. Erin is the founder of Redwine Soccer. Erin and Dan Redwine have four daughters and live in Ellensburg, WA. “I’m excited and honored to help other women begin their coaching journey. There has never been a better time for women to influence the game.”
Schedule Your Course!
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with some potential dates. Course is 4hrs (Classroom, Field, Classroom is the ideal course structure)
2. Reserve a classroom on campus for hour one.
3. Reserve the soccer field for hours two and three.
4. Reserve a classroom for hour four.
5. Invite ALL currently enrolled females at your university.
Central Washington University | Sunday, May 3rd 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Yakima Valley College | Friday, May 8 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM