Washington Youth Soccer’s mission is to foster the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of the State of Washington’s youth through the sport of soccer at all levels of age and competition.
At Washington Youth Soccer Foundation, we work to increase youth soccer opportunities and access for all children in Washington, with a primary focus on underserved youth and communities.
Working together, we aim to give the opportunity of soccer, but more so the holistic growth through sports-based youth development that soccer can provide. Bridging communities, and being a resource to bring people together and strengthen all communities in Washington.
Washington Youth Soccer is looking to hire an enthusiastic and adaptable person to lead our Marketing department. This year, WYS will undergo a brand refresh, and we need someone with vision and experience in photography and/or video editing, graphic design and written communications to lead that charge. This position is responsible for the ideation and creation of our marketing vision, and for cascading said vision into measurable daily deliverables. Work with a small, passionate team, knowing you’re making a difference in communities through Washington State!
Managing brand, marketing and communications for WYS.
· Develop and maintain WYS brand voice and style across all communication channels
· Maintain upkeep of WYS/Foundation website
· Oversee all e-mail marketing: monthly newsletters, marketing and communications e-mails ensuring a consistent voice across all channels
· Manage social media channels in accordance with WYS brand initiatives
· End-to-end photo, graphic, and video production not limited to: State Cups, EPD, Sponsorships, Foundation work, etc.
· Gatekeeper for all GTM assets and deliverables
· Bachelor’s degree in addition to demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing, Public Relations/Public Affairs, Communication or Journalism
· Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy while working in a fast-moving environment
· Graphic Design, familiar with Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Spark, Campaigner Print Production)
· Proficiency in use of social media tools, in-depth knowledge of social media platforms
· Proficient in Windows-based computer applications and Microsoft Office business applications
· Excellent problem-solving skills, with a collaborative approach towards solutions that serve technical and business concerns
· Operates with an interest to learn, develop and progress as a professional
· Demonstrated understanding of issues management and audience engagement on behalf of a company
· Understanding of KPI’s, web metrics, testing methodology and optimization strategies
· Considers the impact of decisions and actions with a strong desire to produce quality work
· Executes effectively, meeting deadlines and keeping others informed of plans and progress towards goals
– Management of external photo and video vendors, making sure work is aligned with Washington Youth Soccer/Foundation brand standards
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
All employees are vaccinated.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location