Goalkeeper Academy Head Coach
Cascade FC is hiring a Head Goalkeeper coach to run the GK academy and its sessions for our club players, both seasoned and beginners. The goalkeeper coach has the freedom of applying their knowledge and coaching style into this academy, keeping in mind Cascade FC development and play philosophies. Must be able to work, plan, and communicate effectively and independently.
Roles & expectations:
- Year-round schedule:
- June 1st – April 30th (Break the third week of December, back on the field first week of January).
- Coach and deliver Goalkeeper academy sessions. Sample weekly schedule:
- Tuesdays 4:30 – 5:30pm; U9 – U12 players
- Tuesday 5:30 – 6:30; U13 + players
- Wednesday 5:30 – 7:00pm Advance
- Follow Cascade FC Goalkeeper playing philosophy.
- Build Year long season plan.
- Build curriculum.
- Write session plans for every session.
- Update and manage sports engine app (Goalkeeper academy online schedule).
- Communicate weekly with Goalkeeping families.
- Write and deliver goalkeeper evaluations & player/ coach 1 on 1’s once a year.
- Compensation is dependent on:
- Coaching licensing
- Coaching experience
- Playing experience
- Range $6500-8000, annual stipend
- Preferred minimum USSF D license, USC National diploma, or foreign equivalents.
- Minimum of 2 years of Goalkeeper coaching experience with youth.
- 5 years + playing experience; club/ high school or colligate.
- Understanding and knowledge of USSF, Washington Youth Soccer, RCL and NPSL leagues.
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, punctuality and responsibility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Clear background check.
What is Cascade FC?
Cascade FC is a premier soccer club located in Snoqualmie, Washington. We are a proud member of Snoqualmie Valley Youth Soccer Association (SnVYSA) and serve cities; Carnation, Duvall, Fall City, Snoqualmie and North Bend. Cascade FC are members of Washington Youth Soccer (WYS) and compete in the Regional Club League (RCL) and the North Puget Sound League (NPSL).
Our Goalkeeper Academy is designed to give our goalkeepers a high intensity technical practice, with curriculum built around the Cascade FC goalkeeper playing philosophy. Our Goalkeeper Coach breaks down fundamental techniques and incorporates them into game speed activities, giving goalkeepers high repetition, allowing them to improve, perfect, and transfer techniques into the real game.
Why Cascade FC?
Cascade FC is a fast-expanding club in a growing area of Washington.You will be supported by a full time Director of Coaching. We have implemented a full coaching curriculum and coaching manual, helping to educate and assist coaches during practices and game days. We train and play games primarily on synthetic turf fields. Our club has seen growth in both players and structure/ programs in the past 4 years. We have grown from 200 to 300 players, and we have added:
- Cascade Cup: A summer tournament, hosting U9 – U12 age groups, sanction by WYS.
- Cascade FC Jr. Academy: giving SnVYSA rec players a club soccer experience and a pathway to premier soccer.
- In-house soccer camps, clinics and programs serving all players in our region.
- Player technical training, giving CFC players third practice a week.
- Speed, Agility, & Quickness (& injury prevention) training for high school age players.
- College mentorship program for high school age players, with a free Scouting Zone Membership.
- Cascade FC Open: a golf tournament, fund raising event for field development initiatives.