Job Title: Eastern Washington Programs Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sustainable relationships between all Eastern Washington Youth Soccer Associations, Clubs, sponsors and members
- Collaborate with and provide support to Washington Youth Soccer’s programs.
- Coordinate US Soccer Coaching Education courses in Eastern Washington and develop additional coaching education opportunities.
- Project a quality image through in-person, email, and phone interaction
- Serve as brand ambassador for Washington Youth Soccer mission/programs
- Actively recruit membership to Washington Youth Soccer
- Educate Eastern Washington membership on the various Washington Youth Soccer and US Youth Soccer programs
- Know the state cup rules and procedures to help answer questions during State Cup season
- Promote various corporate partner promotions and member benefits to Washington Youth Soccer membership.
- Provide administration support for Eastern Washington Elite Player Development Program (EPD).
- Position based in Eastern Washington
- Experience of working with young people and parents
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in soccer with coaches and administrators
- Ability to work as part of a team and also use personal initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in program/event management
- Ability to work non-traditional hours and days
- Applicant must be able to pass a risk management background check
- Proficiency in Spanish Language a plus
Compensation commensurate with experience, car allowance, plus an excellent benefits package including Health and dental Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and Vacation/Sick leave. A Retirement program with 401k is also offered.
All interested candidates please submit a resume to Terry Fisher: Terry@washingtonyouthsoccer.org
**Washington Youth Soccer is an equal opportunity employer. Position open until filled.