Cascade FC Head Coach – job posting
Cascade FC is hiring the position of Head Coach for CFC Girls premier teams for the 2020-21 season. Contract is for a 12-month period, June of 2020 through May 2021 (prorated to late start date). Salary is based on experience and qualifications. Coaches are paid per team and can work with as many as 2 teams.
We cannot offer work Visa, nor relocation services. Living arrangements and transportation are responsibility of coach.
Primary duties for Head Coach include:
- Plan and run two 1.5 hour practices per week; Tuesday/ Thursday. (current 1-hr during Phase 2)
- Coach games at weekend
- 3 summer tournaments (typically Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- 12-14 Winter/Spring RCL games
- State Cup (Typically 3 group stage games, quarter finals, semifinals, finals)
- Tryouts evaluator
- Tryout evenings typically April – May (4 weeks)
- Contacting families
- Attend all Cascade FC coach meetings and trainings
- Maintaining open and constant line of communication with players and families
- Conducting player evaluations, player coach 1 on 1’s and help set player SMART goals
- Preferred minimum USSF D license, USC National diploma, or foreign equivalents.
- Minimum of 2 years coaching soccer experience with youth.
- 5 years + playing experience; club/ high school or colligate.
- Understanding and knowledge of USSF, Washington Youth Soccer, RCL league.
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, punctuality, and responsibility.
- Strong communication skills
- Clear background check.
- Coaching licensing
- Coaching experience
- Playing experience
What is Cascade FC?
Cascade FC is a premier soccer club located in Snoqualmie, Washington. We are a proud member of Snoqualmie Valley Youth Soccer Association (SnVYSA) and serve cities; Carnation, Duvall, Fall City, Snoqualmie and North Bend. Cascade FC are members of Washington Youth Soccer (WYS) and compete in the Regional Club League (RCL) and the North Puget Sound League (NPSL).
Why Cascade FC?
Cascade FC is a fast-expanding club in a growing area of Washington. You will be supported by a full time Director of Coaching. We have implemented a full coaching curriculum and coaching manual, helping to educate and assist coaches during practices and game days. We train and play games primarily on synthetic turf fields. Our club has seen growth in structure, adding additional programming such as:
- Cascade Cup: A summer tournament, hosting U9 – U12 age groups, sanction by WYS.
- Cascade FC Jr. Academy: giving SnVYSA rec players a club soccer experience and a pathway to premier soccer.
- In-house soccer camps, clinics and programs serving all players in our region.
- Player technical training, giving CFC players third practice a week.
- Speed, Agility, & Quickness (& injury prevention) training for high school age players.
- College mentorship program for high school age players, with a free Scouting Zone Membership.
- Cascade FC Open: a golf tournament, fund raising event for field development initiatives.
Sophie Harris, Director of Operations. (425) 241-0149 firstname.lastname@example.org.
George Taylor, Director of Coaching. (206) 792-6289 email@example.com.