Cascade FC is hiring the position of a head coach for CFC premier teams for the 2020-21 season. Contract is for a 12-month period, June 2020 through May 2021. Salary is based on experience and qualifications. Coaches are paid per team and can work with as many as 3 teams.
We cannot offer work Visa, nor relocation services. Living arrangements and transportation are responsibility of coach.
Primary duties include:
- Head coaches run two 1.5 hour practices a week; either Monday/ Wednesday or Tuesday/ Thursday.
- Head coaches run games at weekend
- 3 summer tournaments (typically Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- 10 – 12 Fall league games
- 8 – 10 Spring league games
- State Cup (Typically 3 group stage games, quarter finals, semifinals, finals)
- Head coaches run tryouts
- Two evenings of Cascade FC tryouts
- Contacting families
- Attend all Cascade FC coach meetings and trainings
- Maintaining open and constant line of communication with players and families
- Conducting player evaluations, player coach 1 on 1’s and help set player SMART goals
- Preferred minimum USSF D license, USC National diploma, or foreign equivalents.
- Minimum of 2 years coaching soccer experience with youth.
- 5 years + playing experience; club/ high school or colligate.
- Understanding and knowledge of USSF, Washington Youth Soccer, RCL and NPSL leagues.
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, punctuality and responsibility.
- Strong communication skills
- Clear background check.
- Coaching licensing
- Coaching experience
- Playing experience
What is Cascade FC?
Cascade FC is a premier soccer club located in Snoqualmie, Washington. We are a proud member of Snoqualmie Valley Youth Soccer Association (SnVYSA) and serve cities; Carnation, Duvall, Fall City, Snoqualmie and North Bend. Cascade FC are members of Washington Youth Soccer (WYS) and compete in the Regional Club League (RCL) and the North Puget Sound League (NPSL).
Why Cascade FC?
Cascade FC is a fast-expanding club in a growing area of Washington. You will be supported by a full-time Director of Coaching. We have implemented a full coaching curriculum and coaching manual, helping to educate and assist coaches during practices and game days. We train and play games primarily on synthetic turf fields. Our club has seen growth in both players and structure/ programs within the club in the past 4 years. We have grown from 200 to 300 players, and we have added:
- Cascade Cup: A summer tournament, hosting U9 – U12 age groups, sanctioned by WYS.
- Cascade FC Jr. Academy: giving SnVYSA rec players a club soccer experience and a pathway to premier soccer.
- In-house soccer camps, clinics and programs serving all players in our region.
- Player technical training, giving CFC players a third practice a week.
- Speed, Agility, & Quickness (& injury prevention) training for high school age players.
- College mentorship program for high school age players, with a free Scouting Zone Membership.
- Cascade FC Open: a golf tournament and fundraising event for field development initiatives.
Sophie Harris, Director of Operations. (425) 241-0149 email@example.com
George Taylor, Director of Coaching. (206) 792-6289 firstname.lastname@example.org